1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPYING DVDS

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by AJJM, Mar 25, 2007.

1. AJJM

AJJM Member

GUYZ I HAVE BEEN OVERSEES FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW, OUT THE GAME TOO LONG AND FOR SOME REASON ALL MY PROGRAMS ARENT WORKING OR MAYBE OUTDATED. DVD DECRYPTER, DVDSHRINK & RIPIT4ME. CAND SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINKS SO THAT I CAN D.L. THIS SOFTWARE.

THANKS

2. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

plus all caps are hard to read!!

also your thread title should say

Backing Up DVDs

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  5. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

The free dvdfab decrypter dont let you burn from hard drive to disc tho i noticed is tere any program out there i have a windows vista pc and i been having problems.

6. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

I agree with Bowler, use the AIO installer and load ImgBurn if you don't have Nero. With RipIt4Me for decryption, Shrink to transcode, and ImgBurn to burn you have a seamless backup system from decryption through the burn. Use the revised version of Shrink from the AIO installer. The original version doesn't support ImgBurn. The manual install of RipIt4Me requires Shrink and Decrypter to be loaded before using the RipIt4Me installer (not update zip files). The AIO installer makes the installation more painless and the guide goes from install to burning your backup DVD.
    bbmayo's RI4M guide:
    http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/TheGuides/pacman777guide.pdf
    I recommend this one because the revised version of Shrink supports burning with ImgBurn instead of the older DVD Decrypter burner ware supported by the original Shrink 3.2. Plus it's easy and does releases with the most difficult new copy protections.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007