1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying from video to dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by unknown13, Oct 9, 2004.

1. unknown13

unknown13 Member

could anyone guide me in knowing how i could or what i have to download in order to be able to copy my video collection to dvd ,and would it be good quilty to do so(the picture) please if u know could u help me please. with regards

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

unknown13,
    Welcome . I suggest you D/L DVDShrink and Nero Ultra. Shrink is free and Nero usually runs 30 days so you can test it out. While you are at it D//L DVDDecrypter as once in a blue moon Shrink can not Decrypt the movie and this is when you use DVDDecrypter. The guides to use these tools are on the Main Page or go to the top of this page and you will see Guides. Look for DVD-9 to DVD-5 and you should be good to go. If you can find a guide one of the members here put together and follow it. Look for ScupaPete's guide and do exactly what it says and nothing more. Also read if you can whatever he writes in this forum as he knows what he is talking about and the more you read the better you will get at this. Then come back and help the other newbies. If you have any problems we will be glad to help

Last edited: Oct 9, 2004
  3. unknown13

unknown13 Member

ty car appreciate ur help i will let u know the outcome thanks once again