1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying movies already shrunk

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ctcwicked, Dec 24, 2004.

1. ctcwicked

ctcwicked Member

I am trying to make a second copy of a movie. I already have shrunk it using shrink now i try to reburn it to my hard drive and i can not do it any suggestion on how to burn an ready burnt and shrunk dvd?

2. btitus

btitus Regular member

If you have a program like Nero or RecordNow u can just make a copy using ur dvd-rom and your dvd-writer.

3. bardie

bardie Regular member

Rip it to your hard drive with DVD Decrypter then either use Decrypter or Nero to burn it.

4. raceman17

raceman17 Member

There is no need to rip the movie back to the hard drive. Like btitus said you just need to use any dvd buring program like nero to simply copy the disc you already have burned.
    Later
    Aaron

5. btitus

btitus Regular member

I hope that I understood what the question was. I am making my suggestion based on the belief that you made a copy of the DVD already and now want another copy. Is that the case?

6. forkndave

forkndave Member

Since you have to put it on the hard drive first unless you want to copy on the fly, DVDDecrypter works well for this. Use .ISO Read and then .ISO Write. If you have Nero or another burning program you can use the disc copy function. Either way should get you the same results.

7. ctcwicked

ctcwicked Member

well this is on my laptop so only one drive, second i have tried decryptor with the disc multiple ones and none will copy properly to my hard drive it goes beyond slow like 3 kb/s insted of like 4000 so i dont know whats the deal any other ideas

8. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

ctcwicked,
    Since you were unable to use DVD Decrypter in iso-mode I would suggest you use Nero and make an ISO image of the disk then use Nero to burn it. Should work out well.