1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying music videos from dvd's to dvd-r using dvd shrink & nero6

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dpizzle, Jan 22, 2005.

1. dpizzle

dpizzle Member

is it possible to extract music videos from various dvd's and copy to one dvd-r? i keep getting error message when i try to extract from more than one folder. i'm using dvd shrink & nero 6.

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Do you mean like in the extras menu. For example a made for movie song that's included in the "special features" menu of the DVD. Are you using the Re-Author mode in shrink, you should be able to use the the Dvd Browser and select different folders from there. I don't know if I'm making sense or not, it's getting late. If your still having problems write back and I'll explain better with a little sleep.

3. dpizzle

dpizzle Member

that's exactly what i'm talking about.i know how to use the re-author function with dvd shrink. you can only re- author one dvd at a time. so all of the video extras are going into different files. so when i go to nero to copy these files, i can only copy one file to one dvd-r at a time. i need to know how to drag and drop video extra files. like when doing a cd compilation. is there some sort of guide within the forum

4. Veblin

Veblin Active member

5. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Lemme get this straight, when you go to burn you close down shrink and open Nero? If so you should open Shrink and choose Edit>Preferences>FileI/O, and down towards the bottom under Burn Settings is a little box "Enable burning with Nero" If that is checked you should be able to make your compilation with Shrink then just hit backup, it should open Nero up for you and start burning. You can also use Dvd Decrypter to burn, if shrinks giving you problems.

That guide that Veblin posted is exactly what you need, just do to the section under Re-Author and read the "Compilation Guide"