1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying New Programs

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by karmazz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. karmazz

karmazz Member

I just bought New Antivirus programs and And it says I can use this for 3 computers. I want to copy this on disks so I can give the disks to the kids and they can keep it at their houses. I have Nero 6 but I've only made music on CDR's. Can someone tell me a step by step on a how to....I appreciate your help with this.

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

Copying an Existing Audio or Data CD To copy a CD, select the Copy and Backup icon on the Nero StartSmart screen and click on “Copy Disc”. Place the CD you’d like to copy in the CD-ROM drive. Nero will detect your CD-ROM drive and display it in the “Source Drive” field. If you have a separate CD burner drive, place your blank CD-R/RW in that drive and click “Burn”. If you are using the same drive for reading and writing CDs, click “Burn” and wait for Nero to copy your source CD. Nero will prompt you to insert your blank CD-R/RW. The rest is automatic and you should find your way.

3. karmazz

karmazz Member

Thank you for your help