1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying programs from computer to computer

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jennyk14, Jan 24, 2007.

1. jennyk14

jennyk14 Regular member

Guys I can download Shrink on my new computer but I really like Decrypter and wouldlike that on my new cpu as well but cant download it anywhere and I have tried copying it to Cd with no luck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated:::)

2. onya

onya Guest

3. Molder

Molder Regular member

jennyk14,
    Copy it to a flash drive or a CD, there is no reason why you can't copy the program to any media type, it is just a file.

M

4. onya

onya Guest

@Molder, Hi neighbour. What your saying is completely true and correct. We should make copies of our apps, just in case. My point for a reply is that with freeware apps, why bother doing so when these are frequently updated and available?

It's a minor point, agreed, but at the end of the day who wants a hdd or other spaces cluttered with outdated software. :)

Cheers

5. Molder

Molder Regular member

@onya, Hi back at you. No problems at all. My thoughts are if you got it use it. Saves finding it and down loading it, (it's getting harder to find DVD Decrypter these days). You have a great year.

M