1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying ps2 games cd-r dvd rom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sean7326, Nov 15, 2002.

1. sean7326

sean7326 Member

could u plz send me info on how to create ps2 backups including the DVD ones i would greatly appriciate it

*removed-by-webmaster*

and what mod chip would you suggest?
    i saw 1 for $89
    Magic 3 ModChip

The Magic 3 ModChip allows you to boot any PS2 or PS1 Import and Backup Game (CD-r, DVD-r) without swap method and without the help of an Action Replay 2 or Gameshark 2
    without swap method and without the help of an Action Replay 2 or Gameshark 2.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2002
  2. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

isn`t magic 3 for the new version 7 PS2`s?

do a search for PS2 backing up - prassi primoDVD version 2.0

3. Smartman1

Smartman1 Guest

The magic 3 can be used for all versions of ps2's. You can find one for $50 at modchips.com

4. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

Does anyone know of a store that will install modchips?

5. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

The Magic 3 is for all versions of the PS2, as was said above this post. $89 is WAY TOO much, $50 is TOO much, you can get one from me for ONLY $40. As for a shop that installs these modchips, here I am. We do modchip installations at a good price, with great speed, quality, and warranties. Sean, if you have never installed a modchip before and you plan on buying one and installing it, please do not risk it. The installation of chips is pretty difficult and most people ruin their systems by "learning" how to mod on their own system. If you are looking for chips or installation prices contact me.

6. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Contact me on AIM on the name Supleh2, or e-mail me at BanditBackups @ BanditBackups . com. Remove the spaces before and after @ and before and after the 1st . If me posting my address in this format is a problem let me know, however there is no other way for us to contact one another because this board doesn't seem to let us look at each other's profiles...

7. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

He has bad customer service, so don't count on a reply. I personally would not give the possibility of getting riped off.

8. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

LOL! Burnchamp has gone to every post I have spoken in and made this childish comment. He has NEVER spoken to me, nor has he EVER ATTEMPTED to do so. He doesn't know what my customer service is like at all. I gave him my e-mail addy, my AIM name, offered my phone number, and still he wouldn't even try talking to me, he's just too scared he'll hear what he likes, deep down inside he wants his PS2 to remain unmodded.

^----^ LOOK MOMMY, I CAN COPY/PASTE JUST LIKE BURN"champ"

9. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

^----^ LOOK MOMMY, I CAN COPY/PASTE JUST LIKE BURN"champ"

Do you really want to send your ps2 away to a guy like that?

10. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

The comment shows how chidlish you are acting.

It also shows I have a sense of humor and am a light-hearted guy to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2002
  11. Ketola

Ketola Fighting ninjas Staff Member

BurnChamp account deleted.