1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying ps2 games using alcohol 120

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bigben14, Aug 8, 2004.

1. bigben14

bigben14 Member

hello!! ive recently downloaded a playstation 2 game from the net. its an mdf and mds file and its in my hard drive. i tried to burn it into a dvd r using alcohol 120 but when i press start to burn it it ask me to put a blank dvd. so i did, it recognise that there is a blank dvd in the dvd writer but it doesnt do anything. can you pls help me out and if it doesnt work is there another software i can use? thank you

2. jonngo

jonngo Member

This board doesn't allow you to talk about downloading games and besides that it's illegal to do that. So I suggest you stop before you get caught.

3. oboarder

oboarder Member

Thx

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]PS2[/small]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
  4. y2amir

y2amir Guest

where did u download the game send me an email plz of the website address to mutlee2k4@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2004
  5. oboarder

oboarder Member

mee too!
    Boardcomander@sms.at

6. ev1l

ev1l Guest

where did u download the game send me an email plz of the website address to timecrisis5151@netscape.net or send me a pravite message

7. ev1l

ev1l Guest

copying ps2 games using alcohol 120. i don't have a dvd r burner but is it possbile to make a dvd r back ups with alcohol 120 to created my own dvd r back up games for ps2. please someone give me a answer?

8. pkizzz

pkizzz Member

i had this problem before to!

i downloded ps2 game: NBA Street Vol.2. (over 700 mg),
    but i tryed to put in a cd-r insted of dvd and it work.

try it!.

everyone can download games on www.suprnova.org for free

9. ev1l

ev1l Guest

pkizzz do you know any other site besides suprnova.org. the problem is suprnova takes to long to download files of games

10. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i know a web site that has almost ever game but you have to dation money to download the games

11. ev1l

ev1l Guest

the problem is they do not have ps2 ios or xbox files

12. teefyum

teefyum Member

You need a DVD Burner to backup PS2 using A120%, unless its a CD image game for your PS2.

Otherwise you can try HD loader to copy games from your pc to a HDD to play one your PS2. Doesn't work for every game though...

There is every game posted on the net + pc to movies in theatre now, & beside it's illegal & no one will give you that information. You have to do your own research.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2004