1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying shrek

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by charles80, Jun 9, 2007.

1. charles80

charles80 Guest

I have been trying to copy shrek 1 & 2 and cant get it. I got it onto my computer using the shrink though when i burn it and then play it, its all choppy. I even just used decryptor because i thought maybe i dont need to shrink it though it still wouldnt burn clear. Do you have to use dvd shrink for all movies? If a movie is about an hour and 1/2 and you shrink it can it mess it up when you burn it?

2. charles80

charles80 Guest

I tried some new things, i didnt shrink the dvd and just decrypted it and it seems like it burned just fine. One thing, it puts english subtitles at the bottom. Is running it through dvd shrink the only way to remove subtitles? Im iffy about dvd shrink now since i have never had a problem burning movies since 2004 until now when i tried dvd shrink. Some of the movies that are pretty long i just burn the movie not the extras and there maybe a clitch here and there but nothing big, i was just trying to clean them up a little using dvd shrink.

3. TAFSIR

TAFSIR Regular member

you should not have any problem ripping shrek 1 & 2 as it does not have any protection , that shrink cannot handle, as i ripped these films a few for friends off my orignal dvds without any trouble