1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying The Final Cut

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by rkn2903, Apr 5, 2005.

1. rkn2903

rkn2903 Member

I've tryed copying the final cut dvd with no luck, have anyone copied this dvd? I have the lastest Anydvd, decrypter, and shrink.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  2. skyluck

skyluck Member

For some reasons, Shrink (same dude who work on new Nero?) seems to work best with Nero (most people on Shrink forum will agree with me, read it). Like you, I've "experimented" with several burning applications with Decryptor/Shrink combos including anyDVD and most dont work (Shrink interface dont even clicks!). And even when they do work, the final product is either very slowwwww or have alot of "gobblins" that sabotage the picture in the long run (freezes). I successfully copied Final Cut (Robbins Williams) it using Decryptor/Shrink/Nero setup!You can get an OEM version of Nero 6 very cheap. 1 Lick DVD copy is another good bet and much faster and simpler (though you have to shedd $59 clams for it and I've search everywhere for a cheap version), as it'll copy nearly everything under the sky, even those with the new encryption. But Nero is fine. Good luck budd.

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

No problem with the Final Cut - Any DVD 4.631 with Nero Recode.
    rkn2903 - what error are you receiving?
    I have no problems with Shrink, Decrypter or Any DVD. Final product is almost always perfect (might get a bad disc here or there). The media and burning speed Skyluck may be causing you problems with your final product.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@skyluck - sounds like you got media issues/errors.. Post your Nero log (minus serial number, it begins with 1A21 or similar). It's in "c:\Program Files\ahead\Nero\NeroHistory.log" or similar

5. hammer352

hammer352 Member

I had no problem with that video using dvd decryter an inter video copy platinum start to finish 28 minutes

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  6. jazzyg

jazzyg Member

I had no problem backing up Final Cut. I used DVDShrink (lastest version) and Nero 6 with no problems at all.

7. rkn2903

rkn2903 Member

I rented this dvd from blockbuster, but I have never had a problem copying movies.

8. rkn2903

rkn2903 Member

I've tried just about everything, and the only thing burned this dvd was 1Click dvd 4.1, very nice program, might have to purchase this one after my trial is up. Thanks for the help everyone.

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@rkn2903 - cool if you got something to work. however.. it's still worth you getting dvd shrink & or decrypter to work first, they're very good, and free. You wouldn't want to buy something due to success with one movie, then you're back here, and a few pounds/dollars lighter!. post an error log or give us some more details and we'll try to help...

10. blktalon

blktalon Member

Rented from Blockbuster and copied with no problem. It had no structure or unusual protection so didn't need to use AnyDVD, just ripped with Decryptor and burned with Clone. If you are renting from Blockbuster, check every now and then they have in store specials for $10 off the movie pass. Is your DVD drive clean? Also might want to try and defrag your HDD if you've been ripping a lot.