1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DT420, Oct 24, 2003.

1. DT420

DT420 Guest

hey, does anyone know what you need to copy xbox games. also what file sharing program i can use to download xbox games

2. benrc1

benrc1 Member

I got the same question dude if anyone can answer Id be in their debt. Thanks.

-Ben

3. Spine

Spine Member

As far as copying them yourself you need a dashboard such as Evolutionx and then you need to copy the contents of the game over to your hard drive and make a XISO out of it and burn. To download Emule and Bittorrent are the best. I personally use Bittorrent.

4. slimgrip

slimgrip Member

hey spine im a bittorent user , but finding good sites with xbox isos is rarer than rockin horse sh*te. what site do you use??
    thanx in advance

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

sorry guys, there can be no discussion of downloading games at all. doesn't matter if you own the game or not, you still cant talk about downloading it.

6. kara5

kara5 Member

I am very new at all of this. Can you please give me a basic step by step on how to burn an X Box game? What is a dashboard? What does it do? Where can I download it? Is it correct that you do not burn a game the same way that you burn DVDs? Thank you in advance for anyone willing to spend some time helping a newbie like myself.