1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPYPOD...the trial version

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by omar4mja, Jan 9, 2008.

1. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

I recently Changer my computer, however, my itunes library also got lost. Ive always been hearing about thes COPYPOD software. instead of buying the original version i was considering downloading the Trial version. but before i do so i just wanted to know if:

1. copypod (trial version) only allows u to extract a single song or the whole music library from the ipod.

2. How many time are you allowed to use COPYPOD?

3. how reliable is it

ill be realy greatful if one of you answer atleast two of these questions... PLEASE

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

what version Ipod you have, i have 5.5 gen and i use Ipodcopy and it works great.

3. gabyk

gabyk Guest

usually, this kind ipod copy software supports batch files transferring and without times limitation. Aiming at reliability, this denpends on different products. But almost of them provide trial version, you can have a try first. SPAM also has the introduction of copy tools, you can have a look to get more options, hope it useful.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2008
  4. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

hey mr irongiant,my ipod version is the IPOD NANO, a 8GB, blue. so could you please answer the questions i placed above?

5. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

Yeh thanks for your help. but i checked the review u gave me but that still doesnt help. i was just asking about the trial version of the 'COPYPOD' software. dont you know anything of this software? please help me out.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008