1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copyright warnings bug me

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by roseskym, Nov 23, 2004.

1. roseskym

roseskym Member

I was wondering is there a way to delete the copyright warnings without loosing the menus as in shrinks reauthoring.
    I ask this because I regularly use the menu for chapter selection.
    Thanks in advance

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi roseskym,

It bothers me as well. There's nothing we can do using DRVD Shrink I'm afraid BUT using Nero's recode2 will do a splended job and keep the menus as well :)

http://www.ahead.de/us/nero6-ultraedition.php

Download all the extra sections as well EXCEPT Nero's InCD (it has a tendency to bugger things all up :(

Recode works much the same as Shrink (both are authored by the same chap) so with just a bit "O" Playing around you'll feel right at home -

You can pick what trailers to keep OR string some together to make a mini-movie OR when ya really feel comfortable, "loop" a really good part of the movie together and put it in the movie. I did a "kill" scene in "Man on Fire" and it plays 3X over before the movie plays on, - it looks like the movie was made that way -
    Anyway, I digress,

If you don't wish tp outright purchase Nero, you can download the full proggy every month and use it that way -

Try it,

Happy Thanksgiving,

Pete

3. roseskym

roseskym Member

Pete, I wanna be just like you when I grow up :) You are a great help all over this forum. I have just downloaded recode as suggested. Was just wondering if u might have one of your famous click by click guides for using recode. From what I can see on early inspection dvd is still required to go through shrink first. Am I on the right track?

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Naaahhh, it works like DVD Shrink -

Head to Nero and get their guide for recode2 -

BTW, Once you get comfortable with that proggy you'll love it I promice -

Pete