1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copywrite problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mcourtney, May 25, 2004.

1. mcourtney

mcourtney Guest

i am totally new to all of this, and am totally computer illiderate, so u guys have to help me, is their a software program that lets u burn copywrited dvd's, and if so where can i get it?

2. colw

colw Active member

Download the guides and software for DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter available on this site - these are sufficient to get you started

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

actually mcourtney we dont have to help anyone
    what you need to do is learn to search
    A google search for
    bought up as the first link found

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/ dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm

now im assuming u have used a search before?? There is one at the top of the page, to the right of the date, and left of "quick links"

try searching for: how do i rip dvds, how do i burn dvds, best tools for ripping dvds or any variation of above and im sure you will find everything you need

Rant over

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

When one states that others "have to help," they don't mean it literally, they mean it figuratively as an expression. Mcourtney, do as colw suggested. DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter will both remove the copywrite encryption. If you also a have a copy of Nero for burning then you're ready to go, but if you don't with a little study you can make DVD Decrypter become your burner. BTW you should own a copy of any DVD you back up.

5. roberson

roberson Guest

Purchase AnyDVD and install in your computer. It will run, on the fly, your DVD player to allow the DVD to be uncoded. Then you install any software program you wish and do not have to worry about region codes or coded DVD anymore. A must have program for copying.

6. mcourtney

mcourtney Guest

thanx for the help guys