1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corrupt icons under game m/s

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BR1cK3R, Feb 1, 2007.

1. BR1cK3R

BR1cK3R Member

yea i need some help please because i got 3.02OE-a and well made the GAME150 folder and the GAME302 folder in the game section.. and put x-flash in and took off usb and said it wuz corrupt wut do i do will x-flash not work with this custom firmware or custom firmware at all i need some help plz tryin to get some custom fonts but wont show x-flash up so yea um plz post bak thnx

2. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

what folder did you put the x-flash files in.

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

u have the wrong vers. of x-flash. download the one that works with your firmware.

4. LAMPRO

LAMPRO Regular member

eveyrone is having minor problems getting homebrew to work right, without corrupt icons, etc. I have a couple of progs that dont even show up. out of 30, 5 didnt work, so im not mad, just want to see the topic grow more, we need to learn what it is thats stopping the brew from being right. is it the folder, the kernal, the pbp, the recovery options, i been searchin, but i dunno. but id love to find out. i miss those 5 that didnt work. lol.

5. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

It's the param.sfo of the homebrew that causes the corrupt icon problem isn't it? Switch it with one from a working homebrew and it should work. That or there is a patcher somewhere i believe.