1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corrupt icons

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lfc505050, Jun 24, 2007.

1. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

when i go to revovery mode on 3.40 OE-A, i disabled corrupt icons but for some reason there are still two icons that are still there.

any idea how to get rid of them without deleting them?

thanks

2. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

i am really to sorry to tell you this but becaue you done that your psp will be bricked in a day :( sorry.

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

wtf r u smoking? just delete them, chances are they are nothing. but, to be safe, back up ur GAME150 folder in ur computer, so u can put everything back if something doesnt work. this is exactly wat happened to me, and now everything works absolutely fine with no corrupt icons.

4. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

i dont have a GAME150 folder its just called GAME, does that matter? oh and btw i know that one of the corrupt icons are my GTA: VCS custom tracks.

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I think you can fix that by putting __SCE__ in front of the folder name and if it has a % folder put %__SCE__.

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

@lfc505050 -if you are using 3.40OE-A, you should have a game150 and also a game340 folder-if not, first back up your memstick to your computer, then go to system settings on your PSP and format memory stick-it will add the correct folders for you automatically.