1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupt psp???! Version 3.52 m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Immanent, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Immanent

Immanent Member

Hiya this thing {firmware 3.52 m33) has corrupted my psp. I have tried to upgrade and everything went f9. I started from firmware 3.03 oe-c, then went to 1.50 then upgraded. It's just now, whenever you turn the psp on and the home screen comes on, if i click on an icon (say “MUSIC”) it just freezes and turns the psp off. However the only thing that works is the recovery mode. I have also tried to downgrade it using the recovery mode, but as soon as the “update” starts the screen goes white, then black then the psp turns off. Please help.
    None of the "menu buttons" i.e. music, network update, picture etc work. Everything was working f9 until i used an "XMB THEME MANAGER" and changed the waves etc.

If someone can send me the "flash0 and flash1" files from another 3.52 m33 firmware psp, will that sort out my problem? If so, can anyone provide me with them?
    thanx

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

if u can, recover to 1.50. then reflash 3.52 M33. now, when u customize ur xmb, leave out the system_plugin.rco, and it wont freeze.

3. Immanent

Immanent Member

it's not letting me recover? or use the recovery mode?!?!

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

go into recovery mode. i assume u know how? download this file and put it in /PSP/GAME/. now use the recover option. this is the file u need to recover.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kidgxi

5. Immanent

Immanent Member

....aaaah m8 ur a leend. Thanx so much. Ma psp is fully working now thanx.

erm....thanx again.....(ur now my hero)....Is there any way i can up ur reputation?

Thanx again.

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no problem lol