1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupted data :(

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by DTron, Jun 26, 2007.

1. DTron

DTron Member

Hi. I have a problem.

I'm running 3.40 OE-A I psted a thread about PSPR being corrupted when I put it in the game folder.

I was going to restore my PSP back to 1.5, but I put the recovory folder on and it said it was corrupted too. I don't think the stick is bad because when I put ISOs and data saves in those folders, they work fine with no issues at all. I don't know what could be wrong. It's set to 1.5 kernal. Well I have to go now. Please see if you can help. Thanks. Bye.

-DC17-

2. weirdoku

weirdoku Member

by PSPR do you mean PSP revolution hombrew game?

set your kernel to 3.40. redownload the game then extract it and put it into the GAME150 folder instead. then go into xmb then GAME under memstick, you should see a corrupt icon and PSPR one after the other try starting the game and it should work. if you dont want to see corrupt icons just go into recovery mode then configuration and enable the no corrupt icon option.

3. DTron

DTron Member

Nope. That didn't work.

Stange thing though... the only thing my PSP will see so far is ISO's and that's about it. I'll grab another homebrew app and see if that one works.

Because PSP Revolution and RECOVORY to 1.5 both say corrupted, strange thing though. For a test, I put Devhook there. I didn't run it or anything, I just set the proper file in the GAME folder and it saw it just fine. I don't really know what's going on anymore. How do I set my 3.4OE-A back to ALL (even the ones in recovory mode) back to default settings? Don't I have to flash it or something like that?

4. weirdoku

weirdoku Member

to get it back to default settings, you can either go into recovery mode and disable any options that are enabled or you can just install 3.40 oe-a again

5. DTron

DTron Member

Oh, ok. Thanks.

But I figured out what went wrong... either that or it just decided to start working. I had to put the normal and % folders all in the same place withough them being in anoher folder. So I guess it was a n00b thing. :p Well thanks for the help.

but....

Although i don't need it, revovory still shows up corrupted no matter what I do.