1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupted Data

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by game!boy, Aug 29, 2007.

1. game!boy

game!boy Guest

when i downgarded my friends PSP to cust firmware 3.40oe and when i put software on the mem stick it says that the data is corrupt but it works completely fine. I've got Gpsp. ,SNEX9xTYL 0.4.2 and psp radio on it. Is there ANYWAY to get the icons to display or hide them?

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

in recovery mode theres a hide corrupted icons. try that.

3. mike2ws

mike2ws Member

i upgraded to 3.40 0E-A and all my cso games worked fine but all of a sudden when I start them its says game cannot be started can anyone help me?

4. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

have u a umd in the psp or umd off in the recovery?

5. nemesees

nemesees Regular member

I have a 4gb card which it is probably fake. I am able to place games on there but I get many 'corrupt data' files when I select games. I read somewhere that the corrupt data can be moved to the bottom of the list while the good games will be moved to the top. I had a lot of web pages open and got distracted with another topic.... well anyway....I lost the thread and cant remember which forum I read that in. I searched here at AD but cannot find anything on this process.
    Is there really a way to accomplish that? I have 3.52 M33

6. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

^^^do what that suggests.... thats what I have done.. it hides most of them but for me it hid everything except atleast one, but one doesn't bother me out of the 10 that would be shown.

7. nemesees

nemesees Regular member

tried that but didnt help at all

When I look up the information on the corrupted data file, the date shows the year 2107

8. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

weird.. 2107? well did u back up all the files in ur flash0 folder of the psp before it went corrupt and copied it to the computer?

9. nemesees

nemesees Regular member

Sorry if I didnt explain right. My PSP is fine because I used another 4gb memory card with games on it and the psp recognizes them and are playable. I bought both from eBay, the first turned out good.
    The second 4gb memory card with same games stored in it, shows corrupted files (a lot of them) where games should be. If I scroll through those files, I can find 2 of those games at the very bottom, but the other 2 games are missing.
    When I look at the information of the corrupt files by pressing triangle, the date shown is todays date except that its in the year 2107. Im certain the memory card is bad, but I'll be happy with just those 2 games if only there was a way to get those corrupt files disappear or have games show at the top of the list followed by the corrupt files.