1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corrupted files

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Hardball, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

whats sup i have 3.03 oe-c and i have emulators and other programs off my memory stick but before i open a app or program there is a lot of corrupted data files on there and i cant delete them cause the program wont work.. how do i get rid of these can someone help plz.....

2. malinki

malinki Regular member

YAWN.....

Enter recovery mode (hold r trigger at coldboot)
    Select "hide corrupt files" option and enable

Job done

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

-If you have a bunch of corrupted data icons like that, you may need to format the memstick via your PC to a FAT16 filesystem. You have those because when you or whoever did your downgrade/upgrade the memory stick was not formatted in between and left all of those installer files on the memstick.

4. malinki

malinki Regular member

No, you don't. Every single kxploited piece of homebrew has a corrupt icon for the 2nd folder, you just hide them via recovery mode - ignore this n000b (Project EE FTL)

5. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I stand corrected....Although, I am far from noob status-I know what I need to know, and help out where I can...How about lending your self-proclaimed expertise to the forums where the people are asking how to load iso's on their PSP?? That seems to be a hot item.. At least make yourself useful here...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007