1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could i get banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mufaa, May 18, 2007.

1. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

I am looking for a silver lining between these dark clouds (banhamer).

I have a Samsung MS28 with Xtreme 5.2A drive. I have never played any game on Live. I never had Gold subscription. So..is there any chance if would be saved from being banned? I have of course downloaded content off Marketplace, have also played Crackdown but never touched the Halo 3 beta or played any Co-op game.

I don't intend to get Gold subscription ever. I am not really into MP. But i would like to have the Marketplace to get the latest demos and game videos. Thats what made Xbox Live so good in my eyes.

So is there a chance i won't get banned? Prolly a stupid question, i know, but maybe there is hope.

2. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

u get online, they will light u up, they will bring u down baby, they will bring u down to china town

3. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Hahaha.

4. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

hehhe . i make myself chuckle

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

not true for sure yet. i go online every hour to two hours just to make sure im not banned and so far so good. i have an ms28 with 5.2B and no issues. i think ms28 drives are mostly completely stealth. but i could be wrong (probably am)

6. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

I have read reports of MS28s being banned too...with 52 and 53 FW.

I am not sure why some are not getting banned and some are.

I would try it my self but it's just the faith in the modders to come up with a solution to this problem which is holding me back.But i am so tempted to try....damn....

7. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

Ok i felt a little brave and went for it. I thought freck...wats the use of NOT knowing u r banned or not? I might as well try and help the scene here.

I connected to Live twice with a gap of an hour. It works for me...though i have not stayed more than 2 mins on it. If someone can point out a 5 mb download on Live...i might give it a spin.

Here is hoping i wont get banned! And others too who still haven't!

8. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i thinks ms28's are safe for now. I HATE THIS, they are quite idiots i doubt people are willing to buy another console and games if they want they will rather get a ps3 and keep 360 for modded games since no point buying it twice as ps3 has free live!

9. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

That's a gabble MS have took. They thought...why would ppl buy a $600 console when they can easily get a $300 core console? And play online and backup games both?

10. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

plus pay for the live service M$ sucks dog crap!