1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone please help me.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kgoodyear, Mar 19, 2005.

1. kgoodyear

kgoodyear Member

I downloaded some type of dvd rip and there's all these strange files, some I can unzip with winrar but they are labled the same so it will come up "this file allready exists do you want to replace it?" others range from .r30 to .r93 and there is also one labled .sfv. Does anyone know how to burn this type of thing? I'm really new at this. Thanks :)

2. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

I assume you are trying burn DVDs. Download DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink from this site. Then download the guides for each

3. kgoodyear

kgoodyear Member

Thanks! But it says it's supposed to have the extention .dvd mine has .img and there is a whole pile of them with the same name. Do I burn them all?

4. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

You need to find the .dvd file. It has to be there. Are you sure your in the right folder? I always select my own folder as the destination. That way you knowm everything is in the same place.

5. kgoodyear

kgoodyear Member

but I download the rip and did not do it my self so it's just all thses .r20 to .r93 files and a ton of strange ones that have the same name and the same file size that when you unzim them they are .img files.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2005
  6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

first of all it would appear you're not un-rar'ing them properly if theyre being overwritten. you need to pick the right one in order to unrar the entire structure/set of files.

as for sfv this is a proggie that scans thru the files and verifies all is correct

Sorry i'd be more specific but its been a long time since i done all that sort of stuff. Its one of those things where if i was given your set of files, i'd breeze thru it easily, but it's harder to explain it enough such that you know exactly what i mean

Rich