1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone please tell me the Swap Method?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Timsta, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Timsta

Timsta Guest

Hello, I am new to this site and I had heard there was a way to play backed up ps2 games by like putting in a real game and then the backup.

Could someone please tell me the method?

Thanks so much!

Tim

2. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Those methods don't really work anymore. Either get a no-solder chip and swap your little heart out, or get a real modchip and play backups like real games.

3. Timsta

Timsta Guest

yeah but I don't want to screw up my system and I have heard that Mod Chips do, its not really worth it.

4. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

If you don't want to screw up your system, then you'd have a pro install the chip. If you ever hear that a modchip messes up your system or that it's not worth it, those words come from the mouth of a person that is too scared or too cheap to have theirs modded and don't have one installed. There's not one single shred of evidence that a modchip harms a PS2, all that can do that is abuse and misuse. For instance, having an idiot that says "I think I can install it" install it, or using the cheapest media imaginable on earth. But if you don't want to do it, I'm not going to tell you to do it. I just don't want you being misinformed by people who have no idea what they are talking about.