1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone possibly test a 3.71M33 theme for me?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Xirix, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Xirix

Xirix Member

I've recently updated Mime's Ultimate Naruto Theme 2.0 for usage with 3.71, specially 3.71M33-2 since it's the CFW I have on my Slim.

However, as of this moment I havn't gotten myself a pandora's battery, so I have no way of unbricking if I made the theme wrong.

Would anyone be interested in testing the theme for me? For those of you who can fix your PSP's.

The download link is here : httpwww.megaupload.comd=3M3GCGRF

Please post here with your findings if you want to help me out. The last thing I want is to try and make my psp look pretty, and brick it before christmas. XD

Thanks

Xirix

2. Xirix

Xirix Member

3. krackalot

krackalot Member

I downloaded and tested this theme. Mostly working right. Sound: Check, Font: Check, Loading Symbol: Check, Leaf In Upper Right Corner: Missing half of Left Side. Background: Check, Cold Boot: No Image, Game Boot: White Block in Middle, Not "PSP", Icons: OK. There are minor issues, the theme Icon didn't show the first time I started up after install, but is fine since. RSS showed up the first time, Online instruction the second, then none of the network ones. Icons I can confirm All Setting Sub Icons(No Subs for those, not sure if Mime had that in as I am new to themes as of this FW). Photo: Camera(not sure if there should be more). Game: Sharing, Save Data, UMD, UMD Update. Memory Stick Icon works for all. Says Memory Stick : Free Space, Not Ninja Holster : Kunais Left. Memory Stick Icons work as well(Naruto, Orochimaru). Hope that's everything, if not just let me know. Still will use it though.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008