1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Counsel Banned Or Not?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by spenc, Apr 5, 2015.

1. spenc

spenc Newbie

Hello!
    [Xbox 360,GTA 5 Online]
    I have a question about being banned.
    A few weeks ago i got permanently suspended for the first time. It said I was suspended until 12/31/9999
    So then I made a new Xbox live account
    and i got suspended till the 11th of April.
    But 2 days before i got suspended the first time my brother got suspended till the 5th of April. and he tried un-suspending him self like a retard and he got counsel banned. and so he made like 2 new Xbox live accounts and got to thinking about if they would just keep banning him. so he called Microsoft and told them he got counsel banned for trying to un-suspend his self and they said when ever we as in Microsoft ban gamer's and they keep making new accounts and keep modding we will know and just keep banning them cause we have the IP Address of the banned counsel.
    OK
    so on my new account i unplugged my flash-drive that had my profile that was suspended until the 11th of April and later that day i went on Xbox and it said i had to update and so i updated and then was wondering where my suspended profile was on my Xbox menu ( not even knowing that i unplugged my flash drive with my suspended profile) so I tried downloading my profile and it said My account has been permanently banned:[ and I suddenly remembered I had my flash drive unplugged with my profile and I plugged it back in, so i tried signing back in and then it said i was suspended until the 11th.
    so i don't know what to believe.
    so sense I didn't try un-suspending my profile, will they do to me like what they are doing to my brother? like will they Pay CLOSE Attention my counsel activity? or will they only do that to banned counsels? like I said I don't know if my profile that's suspended till the 11th is really banned or not or if my counsels banned.

Answers Would Be Much Appreciated:)
    Thanks In Advance!
    Sincerely, Spenc

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Ok my understanding of how it works:
    Your ip address is irrelevant,the console is banned plain & simple.ms has the serials of the hardware that's connected i.e hard drive,dvd drive,cpu,gpu,the console itself etc,change your account as many times as you like won't mater a dam.Your only way out is to get a new console you should then be able to download your profile however if you mod anything the same will happen again

someone else more knowledgeable may be able to make corrections to my post

3. spenc

spenc Newbie

Thanks bro.

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

His gamertag is most likely corrupted as well.So any game saves or profile related items are useless.There are reports of second consoles been banned via the same mac/IP address so i wouldn't discount that at all.