1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple of Questions...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ImAohW, Jun 24, 2004.

1. ImAohW

ImAohW Member

Ok heres the deal, Can a HDD replace the memory card in my PS2? Does it have to be at least 40GB, (because i have a couple of 10GB HDD, would those work)? I'm not trying to save games onto the HDD, but that would be a plus and i know about HD Loader. i mainly want to save game data, downloads and update to the HDD. Are there any other programs similar to HD Loader. Is there a PS2 IRC channel for general discussion, technical help and PS2 sofrware??????????

2. account

account Guest

check out ps2nfo.com they have a good hdd chat and it has answers to what your asking on it (last time i checked it did)

3. ImAohW

ImAohW Member

Is there a way to play burned off ps2 games w/o installing a mod chip into my ps2?????

4. account

account Guest

slide card and swap disc or flip top and swap discs

slide card requires you to break off the front part of the drive and the fliptop with the swap discs is more than a chip

if you can solder at all get a chip not the swap discs

if you get your chip installed by a pro you can get a 3 month warranty on your ps2 again.

5. ImAohW

ImAohW Member

ok, i might just go and get a modchip, do u have and recomendations as to which i should purchase, and will burned off games pass online DNAS scan??