1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cover Sites

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by gavman20, Mar 18, 2005.

1. gavman20

gavman20 Member

Anyone know any other cover sites other than cdcovers or daproggers?

Don't know why, but everytime I use CDcovers.cc the web page crashes on me. Never used to do this and Daproggers does not have as many covers.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

do a search at top of page as someone here replied to a aimilar question recently. also do a google search. I think they used to have them on www.gamecopyworld.com too. good luck

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

if you are running a pop up stopper when you visit cdcovers you will not be able to download the images to your hard drive as that site needs to allow cookies to be placed on your pc.By using a pop up stopper you are literally stopping any good cookies from reaching your pc and it gives the impression that the site is crashing.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

5. gavman20

gavman20 Member

I've since notice it only creates an error on letters S & T. The rest seem to work fine.

I tried turning off the popup stopper but these 2 pages still create errors.

Thanks

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i think the next step is to send the site admin an email with the specific details of where you are having problems in there site and see if they can sort it from there end.Who knows maybe they have a prob they didnt know existed

7. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

8. gavman20

gavman20 Member

Thanks.

I've since solved the problem. Problem was the new beta version of the google tool bar. I've installed the older version and everything works fine again.