1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coverting 3GPP2(cell phone recorded movies) into avi's

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by spicyboys, Nov 19, 2007.

1. spicyboys

spicyboys Member

i'm not sure if this belongs here, but is there any good/free programs out there that allows you to do this? i have "AVS Video Converter," right now but every now and then something pops up in the middle saying "not the real verison or something" anyone have cracks for this? or any other programs? thanks~.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

spicyboys welcome to afterdawn, it is a good thing to here at afterdawn to read the rules about posting questions, asking about cracks is not allowed her and could get you banned for doing so. it would be a verry good thing to edit your post and remove your request for a crack for the program, ok? just a heads up, good luck

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

We can't help you get cracks for payware, there are plenty of freeware goodies that will do the same thing. Google is your friend.

4. spicyboys

spicyboys Member

ooh, sorry. i was at school and was lookin aroudn the forums, theres this program caleld super or something. i'll check that out, thanks guys. forgot to use search :p