1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoverXP + Nero Coverdesigner alignment problems

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Dwayno, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Dwayno

Dwayno Member

I'm using Cover XP to print off dvd labels and although it's quite quick. They are always slightly out of alignment. Im using Avery full cd label templates. I have downloaded the trial version which allows you to make changes to the templates. I'm not having much luck realigning them and in most cases seems to have worse results. I've also tried Nero Coverdesigner and I'm having a similar problem. Is there a way to get the image file to automatically fit to the cd template. In Nero cover designer, I manage to get the label aligned but the inner circle diameter is too big. I know you can edit the paperstock to what size you want but I still don't get the desired results of a professional looking DVD. The image still doesn't align properly on the label. Is anybody else having the same problem and resolved it?, if so please let me know. I really want to use Cover XP because it's quick and less tweaking reqd, but I need to get these Avery dvd labels aligned correctly. Thanks

2. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

I used to have the exact same problem to solve it i ended up using sure thing labeler, the templates for
    my labels were spot on and i did not have to do any aligning, i never have with this program and various printers. worked first time every time, there is a trial version on their site i think.

3. Dwayno

Dwayno Member

Thanks Doofy, you are quite right. Surething is definitely a surething. I've been using it for a few days now and not one alignment problem.
    Thanks again for introducing it to me. I am sticking with this one.
    Dwayno