1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cowboy Bebop: The movie (problems)

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by klemperal, Mar 8, 2007.

1. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I'v been having all sorts of problems trying to burn this DVD. While I'm still using Shrink for the compression etc, It is still giving me problems in one specific area. After I burn the shrink compressed files, and then play it on my DVD player I get caught in a loop "The views and oppinions expressed in the following interviews...." over and over after I select play from the main menu. I tried all manners of getting rid of this, but I'v had no success thus far. I used the newest version of Ripit4me (with built in fixVTS)--that didn't get rid of the loop. I then used Vod Blanker and blanked over the suspected area with partial success (Now the text doesn't pop up but I'm but I'm still caught in a loop, this time it's without the text mentioned above). If you have burned this movie, or can offer a suggestion I woudld really appreciate it.

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

humm thoses programs should work

give clonedvd 2 + anydvd a try

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2007
  3. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I just downloaded the trial version of both. I'm just not sure how to use AnyDVD along with CloneDVD 2. If you or someone else could point me in the right direction for a guide I'd really appreciate it. Also, while this may be a little off topic, I've heard people saying that there is a free version of cloneDVD2, and that the one you have to pay for isn't any different from the one you don't have to pay for. Is this true and if so where can I get it?

4. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

anydvd runs in the background so all it has to do is be enabled and then you get on clonedvd 2 and select clone dvd i believe option to preserve menus is yours thats all there is to it.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah anydvd runs in the background removing the protection. just put in the store bought dvd let anydvd read it(will take about a mintue) the fox head in your tray bar will flash pink and when it done it will turn back to red. then your ready to transcode and burn with clonedvd 2

theres NO free verison of clonedvd 2 . i have no idea where you heard that one. heres a couple guides to use the program also

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72022

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2007
  6. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

Thanks a lot aabbccdd, your always a real help. By the way, does it affect AnyDVD that I selected my rom off of auto read?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

nope shouldn't be a problem, good luck