1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPS2PSP No Longer shows list of Moves

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by __666__, Feb 3, 2008.

1. __666__

__666__ Member

Hi,

I used to have CPS2PSP 2.0.6 running on my Fat PSP. I was able to go to the emulator menu and see the command lists (how to perform Hadoken, etc). I then bought a new Slim PSP and had to upgrade to CPS2PSP 2.3.1 to make it compatable (no 1.5 kernel support in slim).

At this point two things happened:

1.) Most of my Roms stopped working, giving me messages about missing files. I found out this was do to a move towards MAME style roms. So I replaced most of my CPS2PSP roms with their MAME counterparts.

2.) The new Roms I got no longer had the command list. The NJ CPS2PSP emulator looks for a command.dat file, which I assume contains all of this information.

I miss this feature a lot as I can never seem to remember how to do a super for Akuma in X-men Children of the Atom (hidden character) or when I do remember that, I forget Ryu's supers in Street Fighter Alpha 2...

Does anyone know where I can get these command.dat (or whatever format they are now supported as) move-list files? I would even be willing to put in the time to generate them myself if someone knows of tools to do this.

Btw, My Slim PSP is a 3.71-M33-4.

2. __666__

__666__ Member

I figured it out. There is a single command.dat file which needs to be placed in the root of the cps2psp folder.

The file can be downloaded from the official site here:

The site

It has the moves for almost every Capcom Play System 2 Fighting game out there.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008