1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPVFeed Please help!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Ericka21, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Ericka21

Ericka21 Member

My computer is infected with CPVFeed.. I'm guessing it's a virus, because it's constantly making popups come up while I'm on the internet and I have no idea how I keep getting it!!

First I got it on my desktop computer and I read some stuff online about how to remove it and after I did everything it said my computer started restarting everytime I'd hit the internet explorer icon... (I'm wondering if my other desktop that's sitting in my bedroom has the same problem, but it won't even boot up to the windows xp page without restarting).......

Now my laptop has the same virus and I don't want to attempt to remove it and then it end up restarting 24/7, because I really don't want to lose my files on there and I don't have CDs to back them up right now.....

Does anyone know how I can get rid of CPVFeed popups and how I got it?

I'm almost beginning to wonder if I got it from www.fanmail.biz, because that's the only new website I've recently started to go on... Or maybe www.mailhollywood.com or www.celebritymerch.com...

Thanks!

2. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

Your best bet, would be to google "CPVFeed" and follow up on some of the other suggestions from others that have had this issue.