1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crack Down Demo Time Limit

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by raysuave, Feb 5, 2007.

1. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

Does anybody know of some type of hack to increase the playing time for this demo?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

lol. you cant hack anything besides the firmware on a dvd drive, i love when i see the word newbie beside someone and then they prove that they really are a n00b, go to google and read about running homebrew and stuff on a 360, then think before posting about hacking the software on the hard drive of a 360

3. schweet

schweet Guest

I got up to 'Driving Skill Level 2' by driving up stairs and doing crazy stuff, and the demo gave me an extra 30 minutes playing time. An actual message came up saying 'demo time extended by 30 minutes' or something along those lines.

So obviously the better you play the more time you get.

4. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

Dude,

I am so not a noob to this stuff, only reason why I registered to this forum was basically to help other people with their 360 mods and related issues after I successfully modded my 360. I also joined because this is the only gaming forum I can view at work that slips throuth all the "non work related" website filters. I have modded a PS1 (done in 1999), PS2 (done in 2002), PS2 slim (done in 2004), xbox (done in 2003 that is chock full of apps and roms), and I just modded my xbox 360 in December with the ms28 firmware.

Only reason I used the word "hack" is because I didn't know what else to call what I was asking about, thats why I said "some type of hack", a freaking push-button code or similar could be considered a type of hack by many people.

I suggest to you next time before you post that you don't be so quick to judge a book by its cover or else you will keep ending up with your foot in your mouth......I hope you know this isn't the only forum about xbox modding on the internet.

I believe they don't set the time limit until you get one of the skills to level 2. So I guess before you do that, you can roam around without any time restrictions....thats the way it appears to me. I maxed out my agility to level 4 and the 30 minute time limit was still in effect.

5. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

ha my foot is actually on the floor, and wow modding a few consoles do not make you an expert, apparently quite far from one, because me knowing even the smallest things about an xbox 360 lets me know you cant run unsigned code yet, there for no software tampering, so now, whos foot is in whos mouth? next time dont be so quick to judge a book my its cover

6. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I never said I was an expert by no means, I'm just not a n00b which you assumed from my newbie label. Thanks for the info about not being able to basically do anything yet other than modify dvd firmware.