1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crackdown is kind of Rediculous

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jul 2, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

I just started this game after discovering it to be just sitting around. good game, very addictive espically hooping around like a monkey to get the orbs. its such a simple idea yet so addictive. this is the firt truly 3d game. all urban games up to that point are 3d 2d games if you know what i mean.

just one thing though. MS over did it with the achievements. i see this is as an 30hr max game, while to get full achievement you need to play like 300 hrs or even more. i have played it for 5 already and only have 20 points lol.

[​IMG]

2. johnblaze

johnblaze Regular member

I thought it was a pretty fun game, a little bit repetitive, but yeah, collecting orbs is really addicting for some reason. The only skill I never really bothered with was the driving, but powering up shooting, jumping, and explosives were extremely fun, and very satisfying when powered up and you can jump 5 stories high and shoot or blowup ten badguys before landing.