1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crackdown question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeismad, May 20, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i have a backup copy of crackdown that has some strange issues. sometimes the people are seen driving cars that arent there and also on the Volk gang, i cant find the first boss at the observatory. Instead she was at the location Sergei Sovetnik was. and i killed her there and its the last boss i have to beat and cant seem to find the boss at the observatory anywhere. any ideas?

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Yeah sometime I get that on the no cars thing. Saints Row is worse. I notice it more with the drive set to slow/quiet read very fast loud/read. I can't remember the bosses, but look for their markers on the map.

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

restarting helped. it said that i killed the boss at the observatory, which i hadnt done, but i didnt have to kill her so i was happy with that. and it ended up being robotnik on an island that was out of place. but i got it now. i finally beat the game but the very last video messed up on me, so im not sure what they said. was it something about the agency being behind all the crime or something? i heard who do you think supplied everyone and stuff but thats all i got out of it.