1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crackdown torrent leaked? or fake?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kornklown, Feb 12, 2007.

1. kornklown

kornklown Member

theres a crackdown torrent on the net that i just found...its a legit size but someone claims that it has been screwing up ppls drives..."This game isn't supposed to come out until the 20th of Feb. Wondering if this was some leaked copy or a fake. I have dl and burned. The game asks to update the 360 in order to play the game. I didn't update but others online have had problems with their drives after updating."

let me know what you think.

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

the one that I got from newsgroups didn't ask me to update and I played it all night yesterday with no probs!

3. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

its legit

4. K4kashi

K4kashi Regular member

Does it have the option in the Menu for the Halo 3 beta?

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Mine asked to update but I did not and it only asked once. I have been playing ever since with no issues.

I do not need the stealth injection as I do not play online aswell.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  6. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Yes, but it's grayed out right now.

The game only asks to update if you haven't kept your 360 up-to-date with live updates.

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Ya, it's legit! Having trouble with it right now though...

8. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

trying to go on live with the leaked copy before release date is asking for trouble. i mean MS of course wont do anything but you guys are giving MS "data" for future actions.

9. K4kashi

K4kashi Regular member

I agree with you on that one, I think i'll just wait.

10. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

But crackdown is already out in the states isnt it? so surely it doesnt matter if you go onine with it or not. I was playing gears online about 2 weeks before it came out in the UK with no trouble (so far)

11. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Crackdown isn't released in the states until Feb. 20th or something like that...

12. kris147

kris147 Member

I have it, I have played it. I never played on live before, and never will, but the game is real.

Crackdown.USA.XBOX360-RANT thats the one I downloaded and its great :) Shame the graphics are crap though. I hate cartoon games.

13. mrlip

mrlip Regular member

Yeah the ones on the newsgroups works 100%. I only played this game for an hour or so and it frustrated the hell out of me, but it was late at night, so will prob give it another go later on today. Kris147, why will you never play on live?Thats the main thing about the 360 for me!Most single player games are tedious, however, each to their own, people enjoy different things

14. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Yea its real but it isnt stealth patched but you can inject the files to make it pass the stealth teast easily from the right sites. The game is fun and its always great to play a game ahead of time that being that u already prepaid for the real copy

15. surf90

surf90 Member

Does anyone else agree that this game is nothing special? Its not doing anything for me at the moment, played for a few hours.

16. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

TO me...its Saints Row but future like and cell shaded

17. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I like how you can target specific limbs and all that and there's alot more shooting than Saints Row but all in all I'd STILL rather play NCAA 07.

18. billz

billz Active member

you could work for game,video store who frenquently get early copies , my bro worked for a video store which constantly would get stuff up to a month early from their distrubution center. But, your right. The only problem you left out is, you shouldn't play them period, if your worried .(what if you get achievement?(dated)

19. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I like it a lot, to me its kinda like Incredible Hulk 2 because of all the jumping building to building and causing massive damage to vehicles, people, and surroundings with one swift kick. I liked playing that Hulk 2 game so when I saw the previews for this one I knew I would naturally like it anyway. I also like the fact that you have to utilize each skill to get better and better. I really didn't like this same style that GTA San Andreas used simply for the fact that all the experience building activities sucked, in Crackdown the activities are more fun and more of a challenege, especially for the agility skills to increase. What I don't like is how slow you gain experience after like getting level two of a certain skill, they should have more experience levels in there or something so your progress is more noticeable.

20. madspar

madspar Guest

you can play on live i read somewere on xbox forums where some guy that worked at a gamestop took a copie and played with thousands of people online ms dosent care!