1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crackdown

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Erickix, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Erickix

Erickix Regular member

So, I heard everyone more or less is purchasing crackdown for one single reason...Halo 3 Beta. Now I have not yet read any reviews (or able to atm, since im at work)I was wondering, what are being said about this game. Is it really worth buying if it were not for the whole Beta thing packaged with it?

I appreciate any input, thanks alot.

2. emachine

emachine Guest

I have the game and it OWNS.

3. reppin519

reppin519 Regular member

ohhh its worth buyin..good game..im havein lotz of fun with this one..cant get the halo beta yet anywayz

4. motomods

motomods Regular member

idk.. i think i would rather play saints row or gta4 when it comes out.. i am not too thrilled with this game.. just my opinion

5. emachine

emachine Guest

kill with the b button and you can get so you can lift 10 ton objects.

6. SProdigy

SProdigy Regular member

Crackdown is really awesome. I think some of the concepts behind leveling up your character, and the overall control scheme/design make it easier to play than GTA and hence, more FUN!

7. motomods

motomods Regular member

well ive had the game for a while now.. and i guess i just need to play it a little more.. i mean when i played it i felt like i could not control my guy or the cars as well as i would like to.. basically the game looked great to me before i got it.. but i will just have to play it some more to see what you people are talking about lol

8. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

Yeah, the idea is as you gain experience playing, you will get better in the different areas. The car control does suck at first but by the third star, you will see a really big difference, it won't be like that the whole game.

9. Erickix

Erickix Regular member

Kinda mixed reviews from the lot. I thank you guys for the input, I might just take out a rental and check it out. Thanks again.