1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crash twinsanity on xbox backup problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rockergal, Oct 11, 2004.

1. rockergal

rockergal Member

hey all, im trying to make a backup for my crash bandicoot twinsanity game but the darn thing will not work. I ftp'd the files from the xbox to my pc, then used qwix (not sure of the exact spelling) to make an iso and used Nero to burn a dvd image.
    I have made almost all of my games' backups like this, and never had a problem. With the Twinsanity game, i have gone through several disc already. Some wont even boot, others will get me to the game but about a minute into the game it will give me errors (disc is dirty or damaged etc..)
    anyone out there that can help me out?
    just in case this info is needed, i got an evox dash.

Thanks a million.

RG

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Your other option is to patch the game. Get Craxtion and patch the default.xbe file, then reburn the game with the patched xbe file. If it still doesn't work, you might need to re-flash your bios. Current version of X2 bios is 4983.

3. rockergal

rockergal Member

cool making a new bios disc right at this moment, (hopefully i remember how to do this its been a while since i flashed the darn thing)
    the thing is it seems i have the same problem with any new game. I just tried backing up my Larry magna cum laude game and it did the same thing. should all new games be cracked first?

also where do i find this crackstation?

PS thank you for replying to my post.