1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craxtion 4

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Scogger, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Scogger

Scogger Member

does anybody know how to use craxtion 4....i just got my xbox and i have no idea how to back up games.....with this program to u need to put them on your xbox harddrive frist or just right to computer harddrive?

2. coreypage

coreypage Member

You have to use ws ftp program to copy the games to your computer hard drive. You must put the game in your xbox to transfer to your computer. You then use craxton to make an ISO file (image), then you can use nero 6 to burn the image onto a disk.

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

READ THE LINK IN MY SIG! READ FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! READ!

4. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Hello Quadratic,
    Hope you can help me.
    I've used craxtion4 & nero for burning for few xbox games & all works well, however I am having problems with one game called "Outrun2" for some reason it reads & transfers only 5 of 5 from xbox to computer's hd & when I burn that onto dvd it comes out all corrupted.
    I have no idea what's happened since it still works fine on other xbox games but when I try to have it red from xbox to computer it will only transfer 5 of 5 when on all other games it's been +3000 files & it takes few minutes to have it transfered to hd but for outrun 2 it takes less then a minute.
    I have no idead what I could be doing run. I don' think if it's me or the system, it's probably the game. Please let me have your comments & thank you.

5. 121flame

121flame Member

i only know the basics of craxtion 4 such as creating a connection and moving files around