1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

craxtion and qwix ftp problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by zer0c00l, Nov 18, 2004.

1. zer0c00l

zer0c00l Member

Hey guys I am having a wierd problem. I have everything that I need installed on my xbox, I can ftp fine into it, even see the d drive when there is a game in it. But when I open the folder I only see one folder with some random video files total of 11.7MB. When I try to connect to the d drive through qwix, it says it can't...when i try to connect with craxtion it give me an FTP error. But I know I can ftp fine, i checked the passwords in both programs, and on the xbox itself. They are all matched up, i can just type its IP with xbox:xbox@IP and get in fine, explore fine...except the d drive, i only see one folder. This happened with mulitple games, tetris, rainbow six, halo, halo2.

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

sounds like an evox problem. I had a similar issue so I downloaded the latest version (3935) from www.x-b-o-x.net and just transfered the evox.xbe file to replace the old one and all worked fine. Not sure if this will fix yours but give it a try anyway. Cheers!

3. zer0c00l

zer0c00l Member

thanks man, i also have the 3935 build, but I will try downloading another version to see if it makes a difference. L8

4. kopo85

kopo85 Member

Make sure your evox dashboard is on when trying to look at your D drive, and use FlashFXP.