1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craxton or ISOMaker?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by arkain, Dec 8, 2003.

1. arkain

arkain Member

ive been checking the boards and have seen a lot of people suggest Craxton while other suggest ISOMaker. Which one is the better program? Can anyone point me in the direction to go and download these programs? Also if anyone has any suggestions for a good dashboard editor. I would like to add a lot of the options that i have in my evox dashboard to the original ms dashboard.

Thnx!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2003
  2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

While I reckon the others probably do the job, I do prefere craxtion, I used xiso and lost 2 out of 10 discs the burning setting was identical, so was the speed, but after using craxtion, I lost none. Also I have a problem with xavier autoinstaller the downloaded xiso wouldnt read on my xbox, so I extracted it with craxtion and recreated it, worked first time.

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

i to suggest craxtion 3.1 no problems at all.

4. pong3

pong3 Guest

I use SimpleXiso and it works fine. Havent had a problem with it yet. Craxtion is probably more reliable, but whichever works best for you.

5. Excal

Excal Guest

Craxtion has always been the best for me, never any problems, always works perfect.