1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craziest thing ever...Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by arnsk10, Jan 13, 2005.

1. arnsk10

arnsk10 Guest

I'm trying to back up The Bourne Supremacy and all it's showing is a guy running in green shorts... What can i do.. Anyone else having problems?
    Thanks again all...

2. colw

colw Active member

This movie is really quite simple - repost from 20th December.

For the many members who appear to having problems with the Bourne Supremacy - here are a few tips.

1. Do not install Interactual DVD Player - it is a bitch of a program in the same category as the Roxio whore.

2. If you have Interactual DVD Player on your computer - go to Control Panel - Add/Remove programs and unistall.

3. Use DVD Shrink to open program - analyse - go to re-author mode.

4. Go to Compression settings tab - remove all sub-picture and audio substreams other than English (unless of course you need another language).

5. Backup DVD.

Just backed up movie tonight - no errors and no funny green men running across the screem.

On a PIII 800 with 256Mb RAM, it took 28min37sec to rip/encode and 14min40sec to burn.

Have fun.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

dvd x copy works fine too.

4. PCx188

PCx188 Member

ya word! i burned a copy of scarface and right before the movie starts i saw a white little boy jumping in green shorts over & over again! i thought it was part of the movie! my friend told me that it was part of the movie and it was a cuban refugee symbolizing how much castro scared them away from cuba! i believed it for a second. what the hell is that boy?

5. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

You can get around the guy in the green shorts 1 of 2 ways: reauthor movie only or reauthor then in either the extras or unreferanced materials (I can't remember which one it is in) find the title useing the view screen that has that scene. Click on it and then in the compression setting box pick still image and insert the image you want to replace it with.

6. beltline

beltline Regular member

He's hiding in "Unreferenced" not the extra's.

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I thought this was covered numerous times already?
    Try searching the forum before you post pleeez this is getting very aggrevating reading the same questions over and over.