1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crazy fast eject ??? help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by frenzal79, Apr 10, 2005.

1. frenzal79

frenzal79 Member

hey i have a few motherboards with crazy fast ejects with them, i was wondering if anyone can tell me why this is happening? the ps2 motherboards i have with this problem had no eject and no browser so i have changed the BA5815FM chip and the fuse and now when i put them back together they have this very fast eject problem. they eject out very quickly and go back in slowly but not all the way and then pop back out again. i have tryed changing drives and i tested the BA5815FM chip and all the fuses they are all work and i get a browser now and now im lost to what it could be?? any help would be great thanxs people. oh btw these motherboards have been attempted to be modded.

2. Brian23

Brian23 Guest

Way over my head. I think I speak for everyone here when I say I have no idea what a BA5815FM is.

3. tomdelany

tomdelany Member

yeah its a tough one. maybe check the small motor for the disc tray could have a malfunction.

4. SNAK3MAN

SNAK3MAN Member

my ps2 tray ejects really quick if i hold it down and the green light turns yellow started doing this after i got mine chiped