1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRC for ONE episode

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bugscuz, May 13, 2011.

1. bugscuz

bugscuz Member

Im trying to copy a McLeods Daughters disk, season 3 disk 6. 4 of the 5 eps copy fine, the first 2 and the last 2 but the ONE I really wanted to copy (the ep that Claire dies) will not work. Ive tried about 3 or 4 different programs and im getting desperate. im using Windows XP and I have the programs on an external and the DVD folders are on the external as well. I dont have Internet Explorer installed on my laptop at all, i use Chrome and nothing else. I have copied all of season 2, a disk from season 1 and all of season 3 bar this one ep. The first time I had the CRC was when I tried to copy Meet The Robinsons (the kids movie). Ive been using the program for about 3 months now, and really cant figure this out. Im fairly computer dumb when it comes down to all the anagrams etc, but Im good at following directions, I downloaded DVD Decrypter and that didnt work either (followed a set of instructions from in the forums somewhere and it sat there for an hour adding up the retries). Magic DVD didnt work, it froze when it got to the ep.

Can someone help me out figuring what is wrong please =) any more info required just let me know and ill do my best

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  2. bugscuz

bugscuz Member

nice to know that people actually READ the posts. thanks for nothing!

3. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

Yeah, bitching always helps.

4. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Try DFab

Check for Scratches, Smudges and Fingerprints
    Check for Firmware updates

Clean the Disc with Soapy Water
    Clean the Burners Laser.

Thanks for Giving Us Seven Hours to Drop What we were Doing Just to Help you Copy an Old Cancelled Tv Series. That's what We Live For

Last edited: May 14, 2011