1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create multiple DVD chapters from a single DVD title

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by leoliver, Apr 29, 2013.

1. leoliver

leoliver Member

Several years ago, while I still had Nero 7 installed on my machine, I used Nero Vision Express to convert a video file ( I can't remember what kind of file ) to a DVD file. Unfortunately, I failed to configure Vision Express to create DVD chapters. So when I playback the DVD, DVD players will see only a single file.The problem with that is I can't search thru the DVD to playback specific chapters.Since there are no chapters.And I can't use my "stand alone" home theater player to restart the DVD anywhere but at it's beginning. I may be able to do so on a computer, but this disc has to played on a "stand alone" player.
    I re-installed DVD Shrink on my computer. Shrink see's only a single " Title 1 " file. And I don't see how Shrink can re-encode multiple DVD chapters out of this file.
    So I would like to ask if there are any freeware software out there I can use to re-encode multiple chapters out of this single title ?
    I have DVDFab on my machine it doesn't look like Fab can perform this task.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. attar

attar Senior member