1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Created Games Folder in F, Can't Boot Anything Now

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by skinny85, Oct 30, 2003.

1. skinny85

skinny85 Member

I was trying to transfer an extracted XBOX game from my pc to my XBOX to play it directly from my XBOX because I had ran out of DVDR but I never got that far.Keep in mind I only have original XBOX Hard drive.Looking at the TTV tutorial they created a folder in the F called games using their program Xcommander.I figure I can use Flash FXP to created a games folder manually in my F: and Transfer over files and done. Not the case. Everytime i created the games folder(twice), It would never appear, so I rebooted and nothing. All I get is an Error 7 Every time I boot no matter what is in the DVD Drive.

I used Slayers, EVOX, Reg. Game, Backup game, Everything. I was wondering if I could use my PC to format it, then stick it back in to my XBOX?Is this possible. I really need help.

2. skinny85

skinny85 Member

No one has responded, so I have opted into buying a new 80 gg Maxtor HDD. I needed to get around to that anyway. I tried to unlock the original XBOX hdd for use in my PC, but no luck. PC could never detect it. In the trash she goes. Now, time to rebuild.

I guess no one has ever been stupid enough to try creating a games folder manually in F drive on an original XBOX HDD. There's a first for everything.