1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

creating an iso from multiple downloaded files

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by holdem555, Mar 18, 2007.

1. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

when I downloaded my files it extracted as both files and rar files. I tried burning with the large file it extracted but that didnt work. should i extract to new folder or will I lose some data I erased the downloaded file on azerus and i just erased the www.gamerip files that was on there it has its ss I used xbox back up for that and it said file good but I know when I burned last time that I didn't have the cd image. please help I've read every toturial here it still isn't helping.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ok find the last .rar file you see before it changes to some other format like this:

[​IMG]

double clikc that and drag and drop both files that are in that and then burn the .dvd file you get with xbox backup creator and it will work

3. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

I double clicked and it took me to winrar. the are 2 files there like you said but drag and drop? I cant drag and if I could where would I drop it? I was doing the first one earlier that what I read on another site. so I'll leave it on winrar tell someone who knows what they are talking about tells me, so i'll wait for you.

4. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

Ok i see how to drag and drop but do I extract? You just say drag and drop I did but it gave me no .dvd file in fact it just added there size together.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

highlight them both and click extract and extract them to a folder on your desktop, if you dont have one make one right click then new then folder and put them in it and burn the .dvd file

6. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

when I stealth check the dvd file its says missing sector 4 but when I check other it says valid. how do you selct which one to burn i tried open with... nothing.

7. shammy80

shammy80 Member

what program r u using to download these files?

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

a torrent client, thats all you need to know, it doesnt matter what they are downloaded from, it matters how the files are extracted

9. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

I stii cant get it does it matter how my box was modified to determine how I have to download the games I still acnt get any to burn Is there any other good tutorials that you guys can tell me?