1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating and Burning Xbox Backups...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by daveuk1, Nov 7, 2004.

1. daveuk1

daveuk1 Member

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a problem i am having burning backups?

I have in my PC two 8X NEC +/- DVD-RW's and am running Windows Xp with service pack 2. For creating my Xbox ISO's i am using two programs, Quix and Xiso.

I have created an ISO of Leasure Suit Larry and have burned it using nero 6 however when i put the disc in my Modded xbox the screen goes back to the EvolutionX menu screen and does not play the game, whilst other games that i have backed up report a dirty disc error.

I feel confident that the problems are down to the type of disc's i am burning the games on to. The disks i am using are 8X Bulk Paq, i say this because most of the games i burn on 4X dvd's run fine.

Please can anyone shed any light on what i'm doing wrong as i have only got 8X dvd's left.

Thanks.

D.

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

What are the disks youre burning to?( + or -) What speed are you burning the disks at? 1x ?

3. daveuk1

daveuk1 Member

Hi,

I got the problem sorted out, i was using 8X blank bulkpaq dvd-r and now i'm using datawrite 4X+R and i have no problems whatsoever.

thanks,

D.