1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

creating chapters

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by LionelS, Apr 12, 2005.

1. LionelS

LionelS Member

If I record a tv show on my dvd recoder, I cannot work out how to create chapter points where I want when I load the projet onto my computer. It still seems to retain the original chapter points when the recording was done. I have Nero 6. Is there any programs out there that can do this well for me so when I play the dvd on my dvd player the new chapter points are where I wanted them.

2. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

try nero vision express - maybe load the files into there and add chapters? i know you can add chapters to normal stuff so i dont see why you cant here?

although i guess there is a much easier way... im sure someone will help you

3. LionelS

LionelS Member

Thanks Babelfish. I was hoping for something without having to create a menu first. But I gave it a go anyway and it worked great. At least I have got the chapters I wanted. Thanks now I know what Express is used for (only ever used Nero Recode and Nero Burning Rom.

4. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

:) i have only really used it to convert ~AHEM~ adult movies to DVD format before... it has a pretty cool auto chapter function... although all the templates look like stevie wonder made em :(