1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating menus on dvds

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by PetahG, Apr 12, 2007.

1. PetahG

PetahG Guest

Hey....I have a complete season of a certain show and the files are in Xvid Mopeg4 codec. Now I have a divx player which also plays xvid so I would like to burn these episodes onto dvd but without converting them so that I don't loose quality on them. Thats not a problem since I could use nero to burn them as data and im done...but what I am asking is..is there a program or software that would let me create a dvd menu but so that I dont have to convert the video files... I only know nerovisionexpress that has that function but I dont want to compress the files.

So if anyone has any suggestions on how to burn a dvd without converting and still have a menu it would be much appreciated.

TY

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

If you just name your titles 01***, 02***, ... won't they appear in order on your divx DVD player's default menu?

TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 does divx menus but it's slow and I don't remember which type or types of mpeg4s it uses.

The Divx lab people have a web-based menu maker but I've never tied it.

http://labs.divx.com/DivXMediaTool

There's likely others. I just use my players default menu by naming my files sequentially.

3. PetahG

PetahG Guest